Saturday, March 3, 2012

Walking Through the Colors of Spring


Yellow  Jessamine/Jasmine
(Sweet fragrance similar to Honeysuckle)
(Very poisonous!  Never touch or eat!)

After abandoning an exercise routine I started doing back in the fall, with a neighbor, I realized I better get moving again now that spring seems to be here in northern Georgia. 

I've been walking at Webb Bridge Park, in Alpharetta, five days a week for the past couple of weeks. It has a wonderful one mile walking path that winds its way around the park with easy access from multiple locations.

On today's walk, I couldn’t help taking pictures of the beautiful colors that are starting to emerge all around the area. Spring is definitely in the air and evident in lots of vibrant colors and sweet smells. It seemed like the birds were chirping louder and even the ducks on the pond near the path weren't in the least bit bothered by my snapping photos of them.

I'm curious to know what's springing up in other areas. Post your comments and pictures here, on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/mommyinmotion, http://pinterest.com/mommyinmotion/ or via email at tonyak@mindspring.com.  
Loropetalum (ZhuZhou)


Pink Magnolia blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment